Day 2: List your kinks.
Uhh I mean sure
- Slight torture
- AllotriorastyThere’s too many I give up, those are the main ones. If you want to ask if I have a certain kink/turn on Here’s my ask
Oh my god lol I love you.
Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
I spend a lot of time and energy being in control of my day to day life and being an independent woman, constantly working towards my goals. Submitting in the bedroom is a catharsis for me; completely letting go of control and giving it to someone I trust.
Also, I’m not really a casual sex person. I don’t need a relationship (obviously) or promises or anything like that, but I do need at least a friend, someone I can trust with the most intimate and vulnerable parts of me. With BDSM/kink/all that jazz, my chances of finding someone honest and upfront who is interested in the same things are higher. They also recognize that need for trust and respect.
Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
Having my mama find a note I wrote for my lover that said something along the lines of “Come on in Lover, I’m a little tied up at the moment.”
This is the only question she asked: “What are you doing telling boys to come into your room while you’re tied up?” NOT “How come you were tied up??”
This raises a few questions I don’t want to know the answers to about my mama.
Day 11: What are your views on the ethics of kink?
I think that safe, sane, and consensual sums it all up for me.
Day 10: What are your hard limits?
- Urination/defecation involvement in any way
- Animal play
- Needle play
- Hits on my face
I’m sure there are more than I’m not aware of off the top of my head, but I think that’s a pretty decent list to start with.
Day 9: Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
The only one i can think of is Rhianna’s S&M and that doesn’t seem like the best choice?
So I guess I’m skipping this one. On to the next!
Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.
Since my tumblr is full of them, here’s just one example:
Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?
Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
My number one sexual fantasy would have to be a two-guys-and-me-threesome. Preferably a double penetration scenario, but given that I haven’t succeeded in anal sex yet, any sort of scenario would be fine. :) Obviously being dominated in some way plays into the fantasy as well.
Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
I wanted to describe the first time I think I entered subspace during kinky sex, since almost all of my sexual experiences have been kinky to some degree. But then I started writing it and realized that I couldn’t remember what happened as vividly as how I felt.
So… I think I’ll just pass.
Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?
Hmm. That is a good question…
It’s a tie between my first boyfriend who was very into kinky things, specifically experimenting with pain in sexual situations, and when I started reading historical romance novels. Which was around that same time anyways. I will never get over my fantasy of a suave and debonair older pirate swooping down on my travels across the Atlantic and kidnapping me for a ransom, and then becoming ensnared in my innocent charms during the taut alone time in his cabin and taking my virginity in a fit of shared passion. Unfortunately, losing my virginity wasn’t quite like that, but that’s another story.
I would have to say that my interest in kinkiness was solidified for me when I asked one of my boyfriends to tie me up. He did, and when the rope came undone during the main event because “didn’t want to hurt me,” and I was irritated; that was when I knew that vanilla sex wasn’t quite enough for me.
Also, “The Prize” by Brenda Joyce, a historical romance that nobody knows about, is the inspiration for my earliest fantasy.
Day 2: List your kinks.
Oh this should be fun…
- Breath play
- Hair pulling
- Ass play
- Role play
- Talking dirty (mostly receiving, though I don’t not enjoy giving)
- Hickeys/visible marks
- High heels… though I can only stand in my highest pair 30 mins-1 hour
Interested in exploring/trying:
- Wax play
- Group play
- Being collared/owned… maybe
- Erotic photography
- Strap ons
- Obedience training
Got the idea so far? :)
Day 1: Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
Right now I’d say I’m a pretty solid sub, but I think that someday I could be a switch. I just don’t feel old enough or experienced enough to really make that leap yet. Plus, I can’t particularly imagine dominating my current partner, my lover. Though it might be a fun way to play at one evening… Or maybe dominating another girl in a threesome… But those are other stories.
I like the power play, the exchange of respect between true dom/mes and subs, the level of trust you have to have to engage in such intimate acts. I’ve never been one for sexual activities without the least bit of personal connection, and being involved in BDSM help make sure that my potential partners and I have a ton of interests in common and that I’m upfront and honest about my sexual appetites. Speaking of honesty, as what my friends would call an “overly blunt” person, that’s another aspect I love: the unflinching honesty that’s inherent in a good D/s relationship. You have to be honest about your fantasies and limits to have a fulfilling sex life in general, but in BDSM relationships it’s critical for physical, mental, and emotional reasons.
More superficially, I really love it when my lover tells me I’m a good girl after I survive particularly rough spankings. :D
Ok, so I’m doing the 30 Days of Kink thing.
But I’m posting them as I want to instead of at one day at a time because laziness.
- Dom, sub, switch? What parts of BDSM interest you? Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
- List your kinks.
- How did you discover you were kinky?
- Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
- What was your first kinky sexual experience? If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
- Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
- What’s your favorite toy?
- Post a kinky image you find erotic.
- Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
- What are your hard limits?
- What are your views on the ethics of kink?
- Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
- Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you? Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
- How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink? If you haven’t experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?
- Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.
- What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?
- What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?
- Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? If so, what are they?
- Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?
- Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.
- Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)
- What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy? How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?
- Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?
- What qualities do you look for in a partner?
- How open are you about your kinks?
- What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?
- Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?
- How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?
- Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?
- Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.