I’m concerned because I knew it was Krispy Kreme before even seeing the red and green text on the side.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp chai tea (or any kind you want)
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cups chopped walnuts (if you so desire. I didn’t use them)
CHAI TEA COOKIES. I DEMAND A BATCH.
lol go away ben & jerry’s, I don’t have to see you til tomorrow.
GIVE IT TO ME.
My roommate and I have this stuck in our heads lol.
I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW.
WHAT IS THAT? ICING IN THE MIDDLE?
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, STRAWBERRIES, AND ICING?
These cinnamon muffins are my favorite food ever.
My roommate and I are dubbing ourselves, “The Bakers.” :)
Which makes me secretly twice as happy as I am outwardly, because it makes me think of Peeta and The Hunger Games.
Bakers gonna bake!
There are so many goodies in my apartment right now.
- Cinnamon streusel muffins- I don’t know what the fuck streusel is but it’s delicious.
- Pecan bars of some kind
- Pumpkin muffins
- Chocolate peanut butter brownies
- Gummie bears
- I fucking love Fall and my roommate, ok, just saying.
- We’re carving pumpkins soon and watching 500 Days of Summer
- BE JELLY
All of these are being sent to her boyfriend though, so, I only got one or two of each.
BUT I’M SO GOING BACK TO WALMART FOR MORE CINNAMON STREUSEL MUFFINS!
I think I’m going to take pictures of the deliciousness. I know how Tumblr likes looking at yummy foods. :3
Calories (noun) - Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a little bit tighter every night.